With this trick, you can make your Computer welcome you in its computerized voice. You can make your Windows based computer say “Welcome to your PC, Username.”
1 Click on Start. Navigate to All Programs, Accessories and Notepad.
2 Copy and paste the exact code given below.
Dim speaks, speech
speaks=”Welcome to your PC, Username”
3. Replace Username with your own name.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Then click on Switch to Classic View.
- Then Click on Sounds and Audio Devices.
- Then Click on the Sounds Tab.
- Select No Sounds from the Sound Scheme option.
If you wish to save your Previous Sound Scheme, you can save it by clicking Yes in the popup menu.
- Click on OK.